Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you buy from Nature'sNourishment. When you buy products from Nature'sNourishment, you enter a legally binding agreement with us. You should read these terms and conditions in full because they affect your rights and liabilities.
Definitions and Basis of Sale
- Nature'sNourishment and www.naturesnourishmentco.za are referred to as “the company”.
- A customer buying products from Nature'sNourishment is referred to as “the customer”.
- Any placement of an order by the customer from Nature'sNourishment signifies the customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
- These terms and conditions can only be amended by a Director of the company in writing.
Ordering and Payment
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order, or prepare the order for collection. We will send you a dispatch/collection confirmation email.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- When goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
- If there has been a pricing or product description error.
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- Payment can only be made via EFT (electronic fund transfer), and we do not accept cheques.
- Nature'sNourishment reserves the right to refund your payment in the event that the related products ordered by you are unavailable.
- Nature'sNourishment will still own any goods until full payment has been received.
- If any product ordered is unavailable for any reason, Nature'sNourishment reserves the right to exchange the product for a suitable substitute and refund any difference in price, or issue a full refund at our discretion.
- All total delivered prices will be calculated with VAT (14%) included unless specified otherwise.
- Nature'sNourishment reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT (14%) separately.
- Unless otherwise stated, the price is exclusive of any delivery charge and this delivery charge shall be set out on the quote, estimate, invoice or otherwise verbally.
- Nature'sNourishment reserves the right to increase prices of any item displayed for sale on the website, pricelist and/or delivery charge from time to time. However, where the price of goods and/or delivery charges change between order and delivery, the price and/or charge will be displayed.
Soils and Products Supplied
- Soil and products (compost, lawn dressing, landscaping mix etc.) will only be produced by Nature'sNourishment or sourced from reputable national suppliers with the aim of always supplying high quality products.
- Topsoil, compost, lawn dressing and landscaping mix being natural products, will be subject to variation in particle shape, size and colour.
- Soil and products (compost, lawn dressing, landscaping mix etc.) supplied are at the customer’s risk from the time of delivery. After this time, Nature'sNourishment will have no further liability for the products or for any loss or damages connected with their use.
Delivery, Collection, Cancellation, Returns and Non-Deliveries
- The customer, or his/her representative, must be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the products supplied. For this reason it is important that you are satisfied with the delivery date.
- Nature'sNourishment will at all times endeavour to deliver its products on the date specified in an accepted order. Where, however, due to circumstances beyond Nature'sNourishment reasonable control, delivery is delayed, Nature'sNourishment will not be liable for any damages resulting.
- In order to make deliveries, Nature'sNourishment will need good access for delivery vehicles. It is the responsibility of the customer to alert Nature'sNourishment to potential access difficulties by email (email@example.com) so that Nature'sNourishment can assess whether an order can be accepted. If an order has been placed by the customer and then normal delivery is found to be impossible for reasons which were not specified at the time of order Nature'sNourishment will try to make the delivery in another way or at another time, but any extra costs arising will be charged to the customer.
- The company will not accept liability for damages or injury caused to property or persons during delivery.
- All deliveries are curb side, or driveway end. Should you for any reason instruct us to encroach further onto your or anyone else’s property, it is carried out entirely at your own risk. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage. Unless otherwise arranged it is vital that you are present at the delivery address to accept delivery. It is up to the customer to move the products from kerbside to the area where it is to be used.
- Any product sold through Nature'sNourishment can be returned within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Goods must be returned to Nature'sNourishment, unused and undamaged.
- Goods must be returned to Nature'sNourishment at your own expense.
- Nature'sNourishment will refund any monies paid by you for the goods within 30 days of receiving the goods back.
- Original invoice must be supplied for refund.
- If you wish to return the goods because they do not comply with these conditions, any of your statutory rights, or where Nature'sNourishment has not supplied the correct goods, you should contact Nature'sNourishment within 7 days of discovering the fault or error. If you agree to return the goods to Nature'sNourishment at your own expense. Nature'sNourishment will give you a full refund.
- Nature'sNourishment aim is complete customer satisfaction. If a customer is in any way dissatisfied with the turf or other products supplied or with associated services, he/she should contact the company email in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If goods received are damaged or defective in any way, then Nature'sNourishment will provide replacement products. Goods may need to be returned or other evidence supplied in order for a customer to receive a refund or replacement.
- Nature'sNourishment, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or over wise) in connection with Nature'sNourishment.
- You agree to indemnify Nature'sNourishment fully, defend and hold Nature'sNourishment, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, loses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you, or your use of the website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- Nature'sNourishment cannot be held responsible for any failure to deliver the goods due to anything that is beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, explosions, severe weather, industrial disputes, insurrection, riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, war (whether declared or not), civil unrest and terrorist action.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the SA Courts.
- You agree with Nature'sNourishment that any agreement made under these Conditions are between you and Nature'sNourishment and it is not intended to be enforceable by any other person who is not party to it.